Important: If you are a second semester senior, please click here for your Fall 2020 Communication Packet.
Welcome back! We look forward to working with you this year.
Anya and Nicole will be holding a Zoom Meeting for Seniors on Thursday, September 3rd at 3 p.m. EDT.
You should receive an email from your academic advisor by 12 noon on Friday, August 14th. If you have not heard from them by then, please email email@example.com and she will give you their contact information.
In preparation for your first meeting of the year with your academic advisor, please write a short essay describing your academic interests and providing information your advisor should know in order to do a good job advising you. If you are new to this advising relationship, offer details about yourself (your background, interests, work habits). If you have already worked with your advisor, provide an update, including information that your advisor may not already have (summer experiences, changes in your family situation). Please list any questions or concerns you have, and answer the following questions: What are your goals for this year? How do you hope to grow and change?
Please read the attached material carefully. You are responsible for its contents. Not having read the material is not a valid excuse for not having information or knowing deadlines.
- Academic Advising Memo
- Senior Meeting, Requirements, and Petitions Memo
- Senior Thesis Calendar, May 2021 Degree Candidates
- Policy Regarding Late Theses, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Focus Field/Plan of Study Form (due September 29th, 2020)
- Focus Field/Plan of Study Checklist
- Senior “Unconc” Form (due September 29th, 2020)
- Urgent Focus Field Petition (due Wednesday, August 19th at 10 a.m.)